Webinar: Veritas Netbackup Appliance Flex 5150 Launch
Thursday, 21 May 2020 | 2:30pm – 3:30pm (HK Time)
For quickly adapt customer data protection infrastructure to rapidly changing business environment, Veritas introduces a new concept of backup solution: Container appliance – Flex appliance.
Veritas Flex Appliance is a single, highly available and scalable solution that utilizes microservices to deliver enterprise-wide Information Defined data protection services on-demand. NetBackup, and NetBackup CloudCatalyst microservices are configured and deployed in the Flex Appliance in minutes. Multiple NetBackup and NetBackup CloudCatalyst servers can be consolidated on a single Flex Appliance, substantially reducing data center costs and complexity. Now, with the Flex Appliance, enterprise-wide on-prem and cloud data protection can be delivered on-demand, and rapidly adapted to meet the changing requirements of the business.
• Suitable wide range of data size: from ROBO to Data Center
• Simplifies infrastructure and reduces costs by consolidating multiple NetBackup domains in a
• Delivers enterprise-wide, on-prem and cloud data protection with minimal hardware footprint.
• Adapts with DevOps-like agility to business needs through microservices-based apps.
• On-Demand deployment of NetBackup data protection solutions in minutes.
Join us to learn more the benefits of Veritas NetBackup appliance Flex 5150 :
• Veritas Netbackup Flex 5150 – Container Appliance introduction
• Solution design to customer – Modern work load support: RHV, Openshift, Private cloud
• Console visit for - Fast, Easy deployment and management with intuitive layout