We are pleased to announce that Systex Information (H.K.) Limited has been appointed as the Authorized Distributor of ZStack from now on. The agreement authorized Systex HK with selling of its products and services in Hong Kong and Macau region by leveraging our technical expertise to resellers and system integrators.
With an innovative concept of productization, ZStack was the first to propose the “4S standard”: Simple, Strong, Scalable, and Smart. ZStack also initiated and has been maintaining an open-source IaaS community zstack.io, which soon has risen to be one of the most influential communities in China. zstack.io has inspired more than ten thousand community users with its cloud software downloads, online documentation, training programs, knowledge base, and many other resources. ZStack has been widely recognized as one of the fastest growing cloud computing vendors in the industry.
- Lower learning curve: Easy to install and deploy within 30m in a proof-of-concept environment. User-friendly and simple UI.
- Effortless update: One-click cross-versions update.
- Compatibility: Support all kinds of OS like CentOS, Windows, Fedora, openSUSE, Ubuntu, and more.
- Scalability: Create 100+ VM instances in minutes and manages 10,000+ hosts and 100,000 VM instances on a management node.
- High availability: Backup management nodes will be used immediately if the management nodeis disconnected, which is isolated from data planes.
- Cheaper: Much lower prices
Founded in 2015, Shanghai Yunzhou Information and Technology Ltd. (also known as ZStack) is a leading cloud computing technologies vendor that specializes in the research and development of cloud computing software and hardware. ZStack has about 400 employees, around 70% of them are R&D and technical team members.
About Systex Information (H.K.) Ltd.
Systex Information (H.K.) Ltd is one of the subsidiaries of SYSTEX Corp. in Hong Kong. To be a value-added solution provider, we distribute total solutions of hardware, software to professional consultation services with 24 x 7 support, maintenance and disaster recovery; as well as comprehensive training services towards enterprises.